The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is an opportunity to fine tune your diving skills.
Your training as an advanced diver will allow you to gain valuable experience under the direct supervision of an instructor.
Increase your confidence and gain the skills you need to visit the dive sites you want to dive.
You will learn more advanced diving techniques while experiencing some of Indonesia’s unique and diverse marine environments.
With only a small amount of study, this is a great diving experience.
Advanced course consists of: 5 short knowledge reviews and
5 PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVES
Advanced Open Water Manuel
5 adventure dives.
You will do a Deep dive to a maximum depth of 30 metres
You will learn new underwater navigational skills.
You can also choose any 3 adventure dives from the following elective dives:
- Night, an Experience not to be missed.
- P.P.B - Peak Performance Buoyancy allowing you to really feel like a fish.
- Underwater Naturalist Learn to find and identify the amazing creatures you see.
- Digital Photography Camera rental extra.
- Multi-level and Computer (computer rental extra), you learn how to more accurately plan your dive.
- AWARE Fish ID ID the fish you see.
- Drift learn to cruise over the reef effortlessly, let the current do the work.